What is Butter Coffee?
Butter coffee is a growing trend that combines butter, coffee, and MCT powder (more on this below) to help boost your day. When blended, this hot beverage is creamy and resembles a latte.
The Scoop on MCT
MCT stands for medium-chain triglycerides. Pure triglycerides are extracted from coconut or palm oil to make MCT oil and oil
Who can benefit from keto approved coffee?
Anyone! Butter coffee takes your energy boost to the next level. If you use grass-fed butter, this drink is perfect for those who follow the keto or low carb diet. Added bonus: the good fat from the butter helps curb your appetite!
Butter Coffee Recipe
- 2 cups hot coffee
- 2 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Unsalted Butter
- 1 scoop organic MCT powder
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Start blending at low, bringing the speed up until frothy.
- Add an organic sweetener if desired.
Recipe inspired by Perfect Keto.