You may have heard of butter coffee, but what about butter tea? Adding butter to tea or coffee adds the needed levels of fat for a low-carb diet like KETO. Mixing butter, MCT oil and whipping cream, will create a delicious beverage, similar to latte.
Chai Butter Tea
- 12 oz water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Butter
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream
- 1/8 tsp Stevia Powder or to taste
- Boil the water and brew tea bags for 10 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Add butter, MCT oil, vanilla, and whipping cream into a blender cup along with the brewed tea.
- Blend or mix. Pour into a mug and enjoy.
- Sprinkle a bit of ground cinnamon on top!
This keto chai butter tea recipe and photos, courtesy of Convenient Keto.