What makes an egg bite, a keto egg bite? It’s all in the ingredients! Whole milk cottage cheese, almond flour, and eggs balance out the fats and protein. The cottage cheese also creates a quiche-like texture with an unforgettable taste! These pizza keto egg bites a perfect for a zesty breakfast, or a quick lunch.
- 4 whole organic eggs
- 4 Tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup Italian shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 6 cup metal muffin pan. (No need to grease if you’re using a silicone pan.)
- Wisk together eggs to a smooth texture.
- Add all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the pan.
- Serving Size: 1 egg bite
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 449mg
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated Fat: 5.1g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 150mg