- 10 organic eggs
- 2 cups Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated organic Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp organic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground organic black pepper
- 8 oz organic bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 whole organic green onions, chopped
- 1 whole organic red pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line 2 muffin tins with 18-20 silicone muffin liners. Or simply butter the tins.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well until the eggs are uniform.
- Add in bacon, green onions, and red peppers. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into muffin cups. You’ll want to fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cups are cooked through and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 119
- Protein: 6 g