This delicious Chocolate Milk Walnut Bread recipe is made with pumpkin puree to keep it moist (though it’s so delicious, it won’t last 😉). It’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser for breakfast or dessert (with fresh strawberries and whipped cream). This bread freezes well too!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick Kalona SuperNatural Organic Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Chocolate Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl. Add in pumpkin, eggs, and chocolate milk and mix together thoroughly. Combine flour mixture to butter mixture and gently mix. Add in vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix just until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and spread smooth.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, checking for doneness.
Chocolate Milk Walnut Bread recipe inspired by I Should Be Mopping the Floor blog.