This creamy skillet chicken is sure to please everyone in your family!
- Pasta or rice of choice
- 3 thinly sliced chicken breast
- Seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and herbs de province)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons Kalona SuperNatural Organic Butter
- 5–6 mushrooms- sliced
- 3 garlic cloves- chopped or grated
- 1/2 onion- chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes- chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup spinach- chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- Heat 2 Tbs Kalona SuperNatural Organic Butter in pan
- Season chicken and dredge in flour- shake off extra and brown in skillet on both sides until cooked through- remove from pan
- Add 2 Tbs Kalona SuperNatural Organic Butter
- Saute’ onion, garlic, and mushrooms until tender. Add spinach and let wilt. Add broth and scrape bits from bottom of pan. Let this simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium low and add in Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream and parmesan cheese
- Place chicken back into skillet for 1-2 minutes until sauce has thickened
- Place noodles or rice on plate and top with chicken and sauce mixture. Finish with basil and extra parmesan; ENJOY!