This no-bake Greek pita pizza recipe will have you whipping up a delicious meal in no time! The sauce is hummus made with Kalona SuperNatural cream top yogurt! Use the hummus as a tahini substitute. Why? Because yogurt makes it creamy and adds beneficial probiotics!
- 1 14-ounce can organic chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh organic lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Plain Cream Top Yogurt
- 1 tsp organic cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 mini organic whole wheat pita rounds
- Organic toppings: cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and crumbled goat cheese
How to make yogurt hummus
- Add the chickpeas, yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, and salt to a food processor or blender.
- Blend together stopping to scrape down the sides to make smooth. Note: Hummus can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Compile the pita pizzas!
- Toast pita bread lightly in the oven.
- Spread each pita with hummus.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, goat cheese, and other toppings as desired!
This recipe and photos are courtesy of Amy Palanjian of Yummy Toddler Food blog.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 559mg
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrates: 27.2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 2.7mg
Keywords: Greek Pita Pizza