This protein-packed cheesecake recipe has both cottage cheese and Greek yogurt. When you combine these two delicious dairy products, you’re getting protein, nutrients, and probiotics. This recipe will be a new household favorite!
- 1 ½ cups organic graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup organic sugar
- 6 Tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Unsalted Butter
- ½ tsp organic cinnamon
- ½ tsp organic nutmeg
- 2 cups Kalona SuperNatural Organic Lowfat Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 2 large organic eggs
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp organic blue agave syrup
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup organic frozen blueberries
- ½ cup organic sugar
- 3 Tbsp water
Don’t have some of the listed ingredients for this protein-packed cheesecake? Check out our list of ingredient substitutions.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Oil the sides if it is not non-stick. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all crust ingredients.
- Gently press the crust into the pan. Set aside.
- In a blender on low speed, blend the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt together until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Mix together the eggs, syrup, and flour with the cottage cheese/yogurt mixture.
- Pour filling on top of the crust.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until cheesecake is set.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together blueberries, ½ c sugar, and water.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to medium heat.
- Pour blueberry topping on top of cooled cheesecake. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 248mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 54mg