- 1 pound diced potatoes (Frozen diced potatoes, slightly thawed, or peel and dice fresh ones. Shredded potatoes also work)
- 1 pound cooked bacon and/or sausage
- 1 (6-ounce) Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 (6-ounce) Medium Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup diced onions, peppers and/or mushrooms
- 1 dozen large eggs
- ½ cup Kalona SuperNatural™ Whole Milk
Place a 6-quart crock-pot on a safe cooking space, plug in and turn to high. Spray crock-pot with cooking spray or grease with butter. Divide potatoes in half and layer half on bottom of crock-pot. Divide meat in half and layer on top of potatoes. Divide cheese in half and layer on top of meat. Add one layer of all the vegetables. Then repeat layers. In a separate bowl, scramble eggs and milk together. Slowly pour over layers. Cook on high for 30 to 45 minutes, then turn down to low for 3 to 4 hours or until casserole is set up.