Cheesecake Souffle Ingredients
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 large egg yolks, room temperature
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 3 tbsp organic all-purpose flour (gluten-free can be substituted)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
Cheesecake Souffle Directions
Preheat the oven to 375F. Butter 8, 4-ounce ramekins with Kalona SuperNatural Unsalted Butter. Pour a small amount of sugar into each and roll the ramekins to coat. Set on a baking sheet.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg yolks, flour, salt and vanilla extract. Set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy. Gradually add in sugar and continue beating on medium-high speed until all sugar has been incorporated and egg whites are soft peaks. Fold egg whites into yolk mixture in 3 batches. Make sure all egg whites have been fully incorporated.
Fill each ramekin to the top. Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately.