This Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing recipe is creamy and delicious. The organic fresh herbs make it perfect for any summer meal and the Greek yogurt makes it thick and tasty. Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Greek Yogurt is made the old-fashioned way. It’s made in small batches, traditionally strained and non-homogenized! Our Greek yogurt is naturally high in protein and fat. This helps you feel full longer and tastes delicious!
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh organic parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh organic chives, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh organic dill, minced
- 1 tsp dried organic onion powder
- 1 organic garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp organic dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh organic lemon juice
- With a food processor, pulse the fresh herbs and garlic several times until chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
- If it’s too thick for your liking, add Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk one tablespoon at a time. For a thinner salad dressing, add about 3 tablespoons. For a dip, don’t add milk.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week. (If it lasts that long. 😉)
Tip: To make the recipe without a food processor, combine everything in a jar. Mix well or shake to combine.
The above tips, recipe, and photos are courtesy of Simplify, Live, Love.
- Serving Size: 2 tbs
- Calories: 28 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 127 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg