Welcome to our new website! Over the years, we have learned that we don’t need focus groups and a whole lot of market research, because our customers always find a way to tell us what’s on their mind. They tell us when they can’t find a flavor of yogurt, or when they were overjoyed after tasting our chocolate milk for the first time. They tell us what we are doing right, and what we can do better. As a small company, we are in a great position to listen, react and improve our products and our company.
You talked. We listened.
So when it came time to build a new website, we listened to what you wanted – focusing on our most frequent requests for information, and providing the ability to share your thoughts and feedback with our team and other Kalona SuperNatural customers. Here’s some of the new features you’ll find on the site:
- Improved Product Profiles – including ingredients, nutritional information and recipes.
- Recipes – great food begins with great ingredients, and we’re sharing some recipes that we love, and will test and post reader submitted recipes for you to try. You can send us your recipes using this form.
- Facebook and Twitter – we don’t spend a lot on traditional marketing and advertising, because we’d rather hear from you! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to share your thoughts with us and other fans, and be the first to hear about new products, recipes, store locations and other info.
- FAQs – we get a lot of questions about our unique processes – from vat pasteurization to the life and work styles of the Amish and Mennonite farmers that produce the highest quality milk for our products. Check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions – and if you want to know more, submit a question and we’ll post a response as soon as possible.
- Store and Restaurant Locator – we’ve updated our locator with Destini so you can easily find our products in your community!
- The SuperNatural Blog – you’re looking at it! We have a lot to talk about when it comes to our food. We believe that our business is your business – it’s important to know how your food is made and to know the people making it. This is where we’ll share our stories about the dairy industry, organic foods, healthy living, cooking and (our favorite) eating.
Tell us more.
So take a look around! Let us know what you think about the new site and new features. If you have a question, please submit it through one of the methods on our Contact page.
Want to share a recipe? We’ll test it out in the Kalona Kitchens and post it here for others to enjoy. Use the form on the Recipe page to get started.
Thanks to all of our loyal customers who helped us build this site. We leaned heavily on all of the questions and comments that you’ve sent us to create something that we hope you will find useful.