This Butter Glazed Corn on the Cob recipe is perfect for cooking sweet corn in the husk on the grill. Boiling your sweet corn? No problem! Just mix the ingredients together and enjoy!
Butter Glazed Corn on the Cob Ingredients
- 6 to 8 ears of sweet corn
- 2 sticks of Kalona SuperNatural™ Butter (salted or unsalted, softened)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaf powder
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt to taste
- Gently pull back husk from corn, but do not remove. Clean off silk from corn. Fold husk back.
- Place ears in bowl of cold water. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl add softened butter. Blend in black pepper, paprika and thyme.
- Remove ears and fold back husk. Pat each ear with butter spread. Fold husk back around ear.
- Place on medium-heat grill and cook 20 minutes on each side. Do not place husk directly on flames.
- Remove from grill and let sit a few minutes. Carefully pull back husk as it will be hot.
- Serve and enjoy!