Waffles are great for any meal, but have you ever thought about replacing the milk with chocolate milk? Get the family together with this delicious chocolate milk waffle recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Kalona SuperNatural Organic Chocolate Milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Kalona SuperNatural Organic Butter (melted)
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and add in milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Brush waffle iron with melted butter.
- Pour mix onto hot waffle iron and enjoy.
Recipe inspired by The Critics in My Kitchen.