Kid-Friendly Eggnog French Toast Sticks
French toast is a popular and simple breakfast go-to. Get your kids involved with this kid-friendly holiday Eggnog French Toast Recipe. For a little something special, make the delicious Eggnog Yogurt Dip and dunk away!
- 4 slices whole grain sandwich bread
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Classic Eggnog
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a layer of parchment paper.
- Cut each slice of bread in half, then in thirds.
- Add the eggnog and egg to a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Dip the bread into the batter, then place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup or Eggnog Yogurt Dip (keep reading 😊).
Eggnog Yogurt Dip
- 1/4 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Cream Top Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 1-2 tsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Classic Eggnog
- Stir together yogurt and eggnog.
- Drizzle over warm eggnog french toast or serve as a dipping sauce.
French Toast Freezing Tip
After sticks cool on the baking sheet, transfer pan to the freezer. When frozen, transfer to a freezer safe container. Reheat in microwave for 15 seconds at a time until warmed through. Store cooled sticks in fridge for up to 3 days.
French Toast and Yogurt Dip recipes and photos courtesy Yummy Toddler Food.Print
Yogurt Dip Ingredients
Yogurt Dip Instructions
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 5.2 g
- Sodium: 191.1 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4 g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 8.5 g
- Cholesterol: 65.2 mg
Keywords: eggnog french toast