This low-carb KETO Everything Bagel is soft on the inside and chewy on the outside. You’ll get a delicious, pastry shop treat in the comfort of your own kitchen with this keto approved breakfast.
- 3 cups organic mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp organic cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp organic flax seed
- 2 organic eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Grass-Fed Butter, melted
Everythingspice/salt/topping of choice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a non-stick pan, place mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Melt until well combined.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water and allow it to sit for 2 minutes.
- Place the almond meal and flax seed in a mixer and combine.
- Add eggs, yeast mixture and 1 tablespoon of melted butter and mix well.
- Knead in the melted cheese into the dough and mix until all ingredients are combined. Around 5-10 minutes.
- Split dough into 6 balls. The dough is easiest to work with when warm.
- Roll each ball into a log and twist to form
- Place each bagel in
panwith hot simmering water. Cook 10-20 seconds on each side.
- Place on lined cookie sheet with space between each one. Sprinkle with everything spice.
- Bake until golden
KETO Everything Bagel recipe and photos courtesy of Kids Krazy 4 Healthy Cooking.