Mix up your breakfast routine with these fun kid-friendly yogurt parfaits. Mix-and-match the ingredients for delicious combinations for a simple, nutritious, and balanced breakfast. Need an afternoon pick-me-up? They’re great snacks, too! For best results when making ahead, add the crunchy toppings right before eating. Enjoy!
Kid-Friendly Yogurt Parfait Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup organic fruit (fresh or frozen)
- Diced mango
- Roasted apples
- 1 Tbsp organic seeds (any of the following)
- Hemp seeds
- Chia seeds
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup crunchy topper (any of the following)
- Mini animal crackers
- Low sugar cereal
- Broken graham crackers
Yogurt Parfait Directions
- Place half of the yogurt into a small container or bowl.
- Top with your choice of fruit.
- Top with the rest of the yogurt.
- If your using seeds, add an even layer on top of the yogurt.
- Finish with the crunchy topping.
- Voila, kid-friendly yogurt parfaits!
Yogurt parfait recipes courtesy of Amy with Yummy Toddler Food.