This simple Panna Cotta recipe by Marcus Eng, Chef de Cuisine shines when made with Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream.
- 425 grams Kalona SuperNatural Whipping Cream (1.8 cups)
- 90 grams sugar (.45 cup)
- 2 Gelatin Sheets (1000g each)
- 6 grams vanilla (1.25 teaspoons)
Panna Cotta in photo includes caramelized hazelnuts and maraschino cherry syrup.
1. Bloom gelatin sheets by soaking them in cold water for 5-10 minutes until soft.
2. Warm heavy cream and sugar to 185 degrees, stirring occasionally.
3. Once mixture is 185 degrees remove from heat.
4. Remove bloomed gelatin from water and add to the mixture along with vanilla. Stir until fully incorporated.
5. Pour into desired containers and refrigerate until set.
Keywords: panna cotta