Milkshakes are nostalgic for a lot of people. So if you’re craving one (but don’t want to leave home), try this Homemade Strawberry Milkshake recipe! It’s delicious and kids love them!
- 2 cups Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream (For a thinner shake, swap for 1 cup organic whole milk and 1 cup cream)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. This should take about 30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite glass and top with homemade whipped cream. Don’t forget the sprinkles!
Photos and recipe courtesy of Holistic Happiness.