Satisfy your sweet tooth while enjoying your favorite fruits! This yogurt fruit pizza is a perfect dessert to finish off your meal. With succulent strawberries, grapes, blackberries, and more, it is sure to satisfy every member of your family.
Yogurt Fruit Pizza Ingredients
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 ½ cups Kalona SuperNatural™ Organic Plain Yogurt or Kalona SuperNatural™ Organic Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 package gelatin mix, flavor of your choice
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups diced fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, bananas, Mandarin oranges, grapes)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
Yogurt Fruit Pizza Directions
- To make individual pizzas follow the directions on the cookie dough package to make cookies. To make one whole pizza, cut the dough as you would for cookies. Place the dough next to each other on a pizza pan and pat disks together forming one large cookie. Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Do not under bake.
- In a large mixing bowl, add yogurt and whisk in gelatin mix. Note: Depending on the flavor of gelatin you chose the yogurt will change color.
- Whisk in powdered sugar. Set in refrigerator if made ahead of time.
- Once the cookie(s) have completely cooled, frost them with the yogurt mix.
- Top with diced fruit.
- Place in refrigerator until served. It is best to prepare cookies so they can setup in refrigerator to 1 to 2 hours. Best served same day.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate. In a small sauce pan melt white chocolate chips on low. Place in frosting bag and swirl over cookies or use a spoon with a small amount of melted chocolate held 4 to 6 inches above and swirl onto cookie.
- When making a whole pizza, precut after baked cookie has cooled. Then decorate. This will be easier to cut than after it had been decorated with the fruit.