Protein-Packed Cottage Cheese Waffles
Need a boost to get you started in the morning? Try these cottage cheese waffles. They’re protein-packed and can be topped with a variety of nutrient-dense foods!
- 1/2 serving pancake mix
- 1 scoop vanilla grass-fed whey protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- A splash of Kalona SuperNatural Organic Milk
- 1/4 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 salt
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into waffle maker and close on medium high heat for about 4 minutes.
- Top with your favorites like maple syrup, bananas, fig, homemade granola, chia seeds or Kalona SuperNatural award-winning organic butter.
Recipe and photo courtesy of our brand advocate, Hailey. Like her on Instagram, @comecookwithus.Print
Recipe and photo courtesy of our brand advocate, Hailey. Like her on Instagram, @comecookwithus.
Keywords: cottage cheese waffles