Do you have kefir that’s about to expire? Use it in these gluten-free kefir muffins! Mix it up and swap out the blueberries for other berries or dark chocolate chips.
- 3 cups Gluten-free flour
- 2 cups Kalona SuperNatural Organic 100% Grass-Fed Whole Milk Plain Kefir
- 2/3 cups Agave syrup
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 4 Tbsp. Kalona SuperNatural Organic Unsalted Butter, melted
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix together gluten-free baking flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add kefir, eggs, agave, melted butter and mix.
- Add blueberries.
- Spoon batter into a muffin tray that has been buttered or lined with paper liners.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe inspired by Cultures for Health.