Give the traditional cheese ball appetizer a sweet twist by making this Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball. The short list of ingredients, including our award-winning butter, makes it a simple recipe to prep for your holiday party. Have guests on the keto diet? Simply swap a few ingredients to make a keto-approved cheese ball!
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Lightly Salted Butter, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar or keto substitute
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar or keto substitute
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips or keto substitute
- ¼- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
How-to-Make the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Shape chilled mixture into a ball & wrap in plastic. Chill for an additional hour.
- Before serving, roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans (optional).
- Serve with graham crackers, small taster spoons or with your favorite keto-friendly cookie!
This Keto Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball recipe was inspired by allrecipes.com.