This unique blueberry chocolate probiotic smoothie recipe will be a delicious summer treat! The flavors of blueberries and chocolate definitely combine well, especially when mixed with the slight tang of kefir. As an added bonus, blending in avocado to this kefir smoothie adds healthy fats and a creamy texture.
Chocolate Probiotic Smoothie Ingredients
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 1/2 frozen organic banana, sliced
- 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 4 tsp organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whole Milk Plain Kefir
- 3 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place all kefir smoothie ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth or to desired texture.
- Add more cream or kefir to desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
This probiotic smoothie recipe and photos courtesy of Buttered Side Up. Check out her website for homemade, healthy, and delicious recipes!