These chocolate donuts are keto approved! The collagen powder and stevia chocolate make for a delicious and beneficial on-the-go breakfast!
Keto Donut Ingredients
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/8 cup collagen powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1-2 full-droppers of liquid Stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 oz organic cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream
Keto Approved Glaze Ingredients
- 1 Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 to 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt all glaze ingredients over medium heat in a double boiler.
- Remove glaze from heat.
- Separate two eggs and discard yolks. Whip egg whites until you see stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Mix together dry donut ingredients and softened cream cheese. Add wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Gently fold egg whites into the mixture. Stir until color is consistent.
- Spray donut pan with coconut spray and fill approximately 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow donuts to cool in the pan for 5 minutes then move to a baking rack.
- Place in the fridge to get cold before dipping in chocolate and the chocolate will dry faster.
- Drop donut in chocolate.
- Use a chopstick to remove from the glaze. Store in the fridge.
Chocolate Covered KETO Donuts recipe and photos courtesy of Kids Krazy 4 Healthy Cooking.