Use ripened bananas in this delicious Cinnamon Banana Bread recipe! The grass-fed butter and organic sour cream make this bread super moist–and addicting. If you have an abundance of ripe bananas, make multiple loaves and freeze!
Cinnamon Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Grass-Fed Butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Sour Cream
- 3 fully ripe organic bananas, smashed
- 1 tbsp organic cinnamon
- Organic cinnamon & sugar blend to coat pan
Banana Bread Directions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Beat butter and sugar in a separate mixing bowl until blended. Beat in eggs, then sour cream until blended.
- Add dry mixture and bananas to butter mixture and blend until well combined.
- Grease a 9x5in loaf pan. Sprinkle a layer of the cinnamon/sugar mixture on bottom and sides of the pan.
- Pour batter into the pan and sprinkle additional cinnamon & sugar on top.
- Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan to wire rack, cool completely.