Mango Overnight Oats
This mango overnight oats recipe is a quick and easy breakfast or snack. Full of nutrients, this is the perfect breakfast to get your day going. For younger kids who are finicky about textures, try blending all ingredients in a blender until smooth! Serves 1-2. Store overnight as instructed before serving.
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Cream Top Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened organic coconut
- 1/3 cup rolled oats, ground in a food processor or blender, or quick oats
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup diced fresh organic mango
- Combine yogurt, oats, coconut, seeds and syrup in a medium bowl.
- Place yogurt mixture and mangos in alternating layers in mason jars or storage containers.
- Seal and store overnight.
- Serve cold.
Mango Overnight Oats recipe courtesy of Amy with Yummy Toddler Food.Print
Keywords: Mango Overnight Oats