When cold temperatures arrive and the snow falls, keep warm with this mocha eggnog recipe. It’s delicious and made with Kalona SuperNatural eggnog, chocolate milk, and whipping cream. This is also a great recipe for winter family gatherings and work get-togethers. Enjoy!
- 5 cups Kalona SuperNatural Organic Chocolate Milk
- 4 cups Kalona SuperNatural Organic Classic Eggnog
- 1 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp organic instant coffee
- 2 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic rum extract
- In a large saucepan, combine milk, eggnog, 1/2 cup of cream, and coffee. Heat through.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and rum extract.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form. This will be used to top your beverage.
- Serve in your favorite holiday mug and dollop with whipped cream. Mix it up and sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top!
Mocha eggnog recipe as originally seen on tasteofhome.com.Print
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mocha eggnog