Yogurt Christmas Cookie Dip Recipe
Try this yummy dessert Yogurt Christmas Cookie Dip recipe today! It’s made with ingredients you most likely have at home like: Kalona SuperNatural Organic Cream Top 5% Vanilla Yogurt, Organic Butter, sugar, cream cheese, flour and vanilla. Serve with your favorite gingerbread cookies or vanilla wafers!
- 1/2 cup Kalona SuperNatural Organic Vanilla Cream Top Yogurt
- 4 oz organic cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup flour (optional for a thicker dip)
- 1/3 cup holiday sprinkles
- Your favorite cookies for dipping
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt and butter. Blend until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar, flour and vanilla. Blend again until smooth.
- Fold in sprinkles and cover. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- Serve with gingerbread cookies, vanilla wafers, or your favorite holiday cookie.
Recipe courtesy of Ally’s Sweet and Savory Eats blog.