Instant Pot Homemade Chili
Chilly weather makes it the perfect time for homemade chili! For those chili nights, try this homemade chili recipe. It may call for an instant pot, but it’s so simple without one, too! Don’t forget the sour cream on top!
- 1 can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 oz. can fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 organic yellow pepper (chopped and seeded)
- 1 organic poblano pepper (chopped and seeded)
- 1 small organic sweet onion
- 1 large organic sweet potato (Try butternut squash for lower carbs)
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 5 organic garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Dash of chipotle powder
- Kalona SuperNatural Organic Sour Cream
- Sauté onions, garlic and peppers in instant pot for 3 minutes with avocado oil.
- Turn pot off and add all other ingredients. Stir well.
- Set instant pot to ‘Manual’ setting and cook 10 minutes.
- Switch to ‘Natural’ setting for 5 minutes.
- Change setting to ‘Quick’.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!
Keywords: homemade chili