Your brain and taste buds will be confused with this healthy strawberry cheesecake smoothie recipe. Plus, the sweet and mellow flavors of bananas and strawberries make this kid-friendly!
- 1 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/4 organic banana, sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup Kalona SuperNatural Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 2 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Kalona SuperNatural Organic Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
Cheesecake Smoothie Directions
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more kefir or cream as needed until you get your desired consistency. Serve immediately.
This kid-friendly Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie recipe and photos courtesy of Buttered Side Up.Print